x

In a complete muddle - new starter

Hi. I have a bricks and mortar store but also want an online store which has a shared inventory and this is what I think Square does. 

I started to set up my online store (which I have got live) but I can't see any of my items on my Square shop till.  Have I set myself up wrong? - Should I have set up items in the main area first and ported them across to the online store? Or is there a way I can transfer across from the online store to my bricks and mortar store? 

Hoping someone can help me get going in the right way so I can inventory manage across my physical shop and online. 

Losing the will to live 😉 Thank you

Message 1 of 2
Report Inappropriate Content
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hi there @Woodfrys I'd be happy to help 🙂 

Your physical items should be located in your Item Library. 

You can have the same items available for your online business too and can sync stock together with your physical items. Online items can be found in your Square Online Overview

Can you let me know if items are appearing in your Item Library at the moment? When you say you can't see them on the till shop - are you using the Square Point of Sale app, the Square Register, etc or another device? 

If you can see them in your Item Library then it should reflect the same on any device. 

I'll keep an eye out for your response. 

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question
Message 2 of 2
Report Inappropriate Content