x
Beta Member

Marketing Shows 0 Subscribers once It's not true - Email

I am trying to set up an email campaign but marketing shows 0 subscribers which is not true. I have also manually tried to upload the contacts as well but it doesn't help. I have almost tried everything but it still shows 0 subscribers. Seems there is a bug.

Secondly, I see option of creating only email campaign in marketing, not receipt.

Does anyone knows solution to these problem?

Message 1 of 4
Report Inappropriate Content
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hey @Shazafburki, thanks for your post! When importing email addresses via CSV upload, it's important to make sure that an opt-in status is set for each email you're importing.

You can do this by creating a separate status column, named it Email Subscription Status.

If you're still having an issue even though this column is set to Yes, please let us know and I can take a further look on our end.

About the second question - are you looking to send customers a digital receipt or is there a different email you're looking to send to customers?

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

Dear @tranguyen,

Thanks for your reply.

I was doing everything correct since last 2 days but it wasn't working. Once I logged in today it's working fine now. Maybe a glitch?

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Glad to hear it's working now @Shazafburki! It's definitely could have been a glitch. If you see anything like this again, please let me know and I can look into this more. 

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 4 of 4