x
Beta Member

Order Notification Noise via Weebly

Hi. Has anyone else lost the Weebly order notification “Ker Ching” noise that happens when an order comes through?  Mine stopped working last week.  I’ve checked the notification settings in the Weebly app and in my phone/iPad settings and nothing has changed there.   I am getting notifications by email so all is not lost but it’s good to have the noise too. 

Grateful for advice. 

Alison

Message 1 of 26
Report Inappropriate Content
25 REPLIES 25
Beta Member

Hi. It’s been a while since I received an order through square (since before Christmas) as most of my sales have been in person recently. I was very pleased to get a sound notification via the square app when the order came through so thanks to the team for finally  sorting that.  If they could put the “ker-ching” sound  back instead of a ping that could be Facebook/Instagram or everything else that would make my day (or even to have a few sounds to choose from if the kerching noise isn’t widely liked).  It’s a small thing I know, but it’s such a motivating sound to receive. 😀 Thank you. 

Message 22 of 26
Admin

Hello @Walkersmiths  I'm glad to hear that notification sound is benefical to you and your business, it's always nice to recieve feedback like this. 🙂 I have flagged your comments internally too for consideration for any future updates! 

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question
Message 23 of 26
Admin

Hi all! The team have let me know they have rolled out a fix for this issue. If possible, would you mind letting me know if you are not getting order notification via the Weebly app? Thank you!

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 24 of 26
Beta Member

Hi Tra. I can confirm the notification noise and pop up notification via Weebly is indeed back!  So ridiculously excited to hear it again. Thanks for letting us know and to the team for fixing it. 

Alison

Message 25 of 26
Admin

Glad to hear it and thanks so much for bearing with us while we worked on this! We didn't expect that it would take this long.

Let me know if there is anything else I can do!

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 26 of 26