x

Product stock sync with Printful

Hi,

I have connected my square website with Printful. Everything looks ok apart from the stock sync function. Out-of-stock products aren't automatically marked as such in my storefront.  So, if a product is out of stock in Printful, it still shows as in stock in my square shop. I have tried everything and still can't find a solution apart from updating the stock level manually but this option doesn't help. 

Please let me know if you have any other ideas or suggestions. 

Thank you in advance.

Niko 

Message 1 of 7
Report Inappropriate Content
6 REPLIES 6
Square Champion

Matt, I know you’ve tried most of the printers - have you got any experience of this one? @MJD 

Message 2 of 7
Square Champion

Printful are pretty good, any trouble they refund or re-ship in minutes, would recommend!

(sorry for the slow response I was like 1000+ miles from home when you asked this and then it landed in my spam folder lol)

Matt - He/They
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question!
mjdws
Shop MJD Photography
Visit MJD Web Services
Message 3 of 7
Square Community Moderator

Hi @BnB-Shop, welcome to the Seller Community! Have you tried to set up your Item Preference from your Square Square Online Overview page? Please check the following steps: 

1. Log in to your Square Online Overview page

2. Go to Shared Settings and select Item Preference

3. Enable Out of Stock indicator. 

Can you also check if other items' stock is syncing? It may be a sync issue if the above steps don't help. 

Emma
Community Manager, Square
Message 4 of 7

Hi @Emma_ 

Thank you for getting back to me. Well, the out of stock indicator was enabled. I have the same issues with the other items' stock as well. They are out of stock on Printful but still appear as in stock in my storefront. The other options (price, size, colour etc.) are synced but the stock still doesn't sync automatically. 

Message 5 of 7
Square Community Moderator

Thanks @BnB-Shop, I'm sorry I won't be of help here. The best course of action here is to contact the Printful support team. The integration is fully managed by Printful and their team can have a further look into the inventory sync for you. 

Emma
Community Manager, Square
Message 6 of 7

All right, thanks for your help @Emma_ 🙂

Message 7 of 7