x

Stock not syncing

I'm completely new to SquareUp having moved from another supplier.

I'm currently adding products to my site via my dashboard and I have noticed that my stock isn't syncing to my online store.

When I go to activate the product and do other things that I want to do, the stock is showing as 0 even though I added the stock amount on the original listing (this will almost always be 1).

When I add new stock in the online section, I have to choose 'recount'. If I choose the top choice (I forget what it's called), and add 1, it then shows as 2.

Is this a bug?

www.flauntitvintage.co.uk
Message 1 of 5
Report Inappropriate Content
4 REPLIES 4

I have realised that when adding a product to my dashboard and choosing 'Stock Entry > Inventory Recount' this WILL sync correctly with the online store.

Choosing 'Stock Received' DOES NOT sync with the online store. I have not tested the other options.

Message 2 of 5
Admin

Hi @cymru78 thanks for your post. 

Let me know if you still need assistance here - it looks like your stock is syncing as intended now? 

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question
Message 3 of 5

It will only sync if I choose 'Inventory Recount' when adding my stock for some reason.

Message 4 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi, @cymru78 - Violet here, following up for @Breffni. It looks like you still need help with this, so I kept the ball rolling on your inquiry.

This does sound off, but it's difficult to pinpoint what may be happening without looking at your account with you, which we aren't able to do via the Seller Community. For this type of issue, I suggest that you get in touch with our Square Online Support Team. If you haven't already, please reach out to Support directly by logging into your Square account and heading here.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 5