x

sale items error online

Hi 

I have a dedicated sale page on my website which all of a sudden does not wish to load anymore ? I have not changed anything on there its been an active page for a year and I have over 160 items on sale with the sale tag in my library yet my website has decided I do not have any anymore ? 

Is there a glitch with the systems ? I have tried re publishing but that has not made any difference. 

I would expect when you make a dedicated sale page you would like your customers to use that page and grab a bargain but it needs to be working in order to do that.

I have added a couple of screenshot to show that my website states I have nothing on sale but yet when you go into the shop all or I look at items that I know are on sale there tagged correctly 🤷‍♀️

website states no resultswebsite states no resultsitem clearly on saleitem clearly on saleitem clearly on saleitem clearly on sale

Message 1 of 12
Report Inappropriate Content
11 REPLIES 11

Any idea on this why it refuses to recognise my sale items anymore as im losing sales daily here with a page that displays no items now.

Message 2 of 12
Admin

Hi @OTCF, sorry we missed this! 

I had a look at your site and the sale page but it's loading okay for me. 

Screenshot 2022-12-08 at 11.15.03.png

I might be looking in the wrong place, if so please send a direct link and I can take another look, thanks! 

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question
Message 3 of 12

Hi

I had to change the page and do a dedicated page and then add all the sale items as it used to be linked to the quick side filter button where they are still not coming up as deals when they used to. So the only reason they load now is because I had to go through each item and move them into a dedicated sale page.

The sale button is still no identifying sale items in the filter section even though they're all listed on sale with the sale tag. 

thanks 

Message 4 of 12
Admin

Thanks @OTCF - can you send a screenshot of the filter and a specific item that I can check, everything I check looks okay, I'll keep an eye out for your response! 

Breffni
Message 5 of 12

Hi @Breffni 

When you go to the shop all page on the left there is quick filters ive added screenshots showing the sale filter in a pink rectangle. When you click it the website should bring up all sale items in the results the ones with a sale tag. Well that is what it used to do and as of last week it doesn't anymore! 

I have not changed nothing it just stopped filtering which is the link that used to be in the top SALE menu until I noticed it stopped working last week. So ive now had to grab every item on sale and tick them to put them in the category of SALE to get them to show up.

thanks 

ive highlighted it in a pink rectangle when you tick thative highlighted it in a pink rectangle when you tick thatScreenshot 2022-12-09 at 09.54.48.pngit should filter all the items on sale with a sale tag but it states no results anymore.it should filter all the items on sale with a sale tag but it states no results anymore.

Message 6 of 12

Screenshot 2022-12-09 at 09.54.57.pngScreenshot 2022-12-09 at 09.54.48.pngScreenshot 2022-12-09 at 09.55.06.png

Message 7 of 12
Admin

Hi @OTCF, confirming that this is a known issue that our engineers are currently working on. 

Apologies for the inconvenience, I'll keep you updated. 

Breffni
Message 8 of 12
Admin

Hi @OTCF - I believe this issue has been resolved but wanted to check with you before closing out this thread. Let me know if anything is still off for you. 

Breffni
Message 9 of 12

Yes it’s working again now thanks 😊 

Message 10 of 12
Admin

Super. thanks for confirming and sorry again for the hassle! @OTCF

Breffni
Message 11 of 12
Admin

Thank you for clarifying @OTCF, and sorry for this inconvenience. 

We're taking a look into this one and I'll let you know once we have an update! 

Breffni
Message 12 of 12