x

Appointments – Recurring appointments

We are using the recurring option in Appointments in the APP (not online booking).

Our recurring does not give us double booking warnings (though online booking does??).

It has also been randomly ending recurring appointments that have the Never (for ending) selection.

I now have no idea which clients this has happened to and will have to manually check each clients bookings for this current year and in years ahead.

These 2 issues are causing the recurring option to be a tool we can't rely on or use. I'm now having to book 52 appointments for weekly clients. Since we are paying for Appointments (more than 2 staff) it's highly frustrating that these features are not working as we need them to.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

UPDATE: The recurring feature is NOT randomly ending the appointments. However, they seem to randomly disappear from the Appointments calendar (app) on iOS (iPad & iPhone) but still exist when checking on our MacBook in SquareUp!?! This issue may result in us double booking if the appointments do not SHOW on iOS calendar.

Not receiving an error when we have a conflicting appointment in the app (not online as we're not opening our schedule for online booking) is a serious problem. This is the front-line user not getting warnings! Is this on the radar to fix??

Message 2 of 3
Beta Member

I agree! we need a "Warning Pop Up" bubble to appear when setting up a recurring appointment will double book someone. Also allowing whoever is booking to change the time for that specific appointment 

Message 3 of 3