x

Can the square software be used for scheduling appointments and sending appointment reminders?

I own a dog grooming business, and I am wondering if it’s possible to use the software for my business. I would need a place to schedule appointments, have appointment reminders sent out  and a place for photos to be added. Does anyone have any experience with this sort of thing? Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hello, @Tammymb

Welcome to the Seller Community! Absolutely, you can use Square for your dog grooming business. Square Appointments offers robust appointment scheduling features, appointment reminders, and the ability to store photos. Many businesses, including dog grooming services, use Square successfully for these purposes. Feel free to explore our tools, and if you have any specific questions or need guidance on setting up your services, our support team is here to help. 

Feel free to let us know if you have any other questions. We are always happy to help. 

Best of luck with your grooming business! 🐾 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 2