x

Clients address on invoices and estimates

Im a contractor that needs a clients address on invoices and estimates. Square does not pull the saved address of clients from my contact list, only their name, phone number and email. We run a service business so address is important. We have to manually enter the clients address over and over when building our estimates. Does anyone know how to request this feature to be added?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hello @DC88 welcome to the Seller Community ๐Ÿ‘‹

I was able to test and confirm on my account that both estimates and invoices do show the customers information when sending an Invoice or Estimate and selecting a Customer that already has this information on file.

The information will be should appear under the Customer section of the invoice, right below the Invoice or Estimate number.

If this is not the case, our Support team would be able to look into this with you! When you have a moment, please reach out directly by logging into your Square account and heading here .

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

Hi, Im referring to adding customers from my mobile phones address book. When we create a customer within square and use our mobile phones address book to add a new contact, the address does not get populated in Square, only their name, phone number and email.

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Sorry for the misunderstanding.  

This would be considered a feature request at this time, @DC88.

In the meantime, you can use our Customer Import tool  found in your Square Dashboard to bulk update your Customer Library.

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4