x

Customer Directory: Can I add custom fields/notes and reminders? ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ

Hi there,

These new features sound great and are exactly what I need, however I dont seem to have the ability to use them. I have no option to add any notes, reminders or custom fields to my customer directory.

Do you know why this could be?

Thanks,

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

The notes and reminders I was typing about can be found after a customer has been created.  It is not found until after customer creation.  So, choose a existing customer (One that you have already created within the square application) and you should see the โ€œAdd notesโ€ field under โ€œEdit Personal Informationโ€ field visually.  โ€œClickโ€ on the Add notes field and you will see a โ€œreminderโ€ field.  You donโ€™t need to use the reminder field but it is very useful to remind you to visit or call a customer for follow up or to do something not done at the initial sale or contact.  Hope that helps!

Message 2 of 8

Hi @M1rrorEdge,

Thanks so much for coming back to me so quickly!

Unfortunately, I dont have any of these options when I select a customer that has been created; see below screenshot:

Do you know if there are different levels of square subscription? Perhaps I need to change my type of subscription?

Thanks!

Message 3 of 8
Admin

@LaPetiteTarte Sorry for the confusion! It looks like you're business is located in Australia and we actually haven't released these features to all countries yet. I don't have a timeline on when you'll be able to add notes, custom fields and reminders but as soon as we do we'll update this thread.

Apologies again for the confusion. Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy to help! 

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 4 of 8

Ah, that makes sense! Thanks so much @Helen ! I'll await the release of these features in Aus!

Laura

Message 5 of 8

Any update on the ETA of this to Australia?  As I would love these features.

Message 6 of 8
Admin

Hey @LipsAmore and @LaPetiteTarte,

The good news is that these features aren't too far away for Australia!

We hope to have more to announce here in the next month or so - once these features are available I'll pop back into this thread to let you both know ๐Ÿ™‚

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 7 of 8

Awesome thx. 

Message 8 of 8