x

How can I manage individuals I hire to take payments through Square?

[The title of this thread has been edited from the original: I want to hire someone. They will have to use their own phone. How do I ensure the money will be d?]

I want to hire someone. They will have to use their own phone. How do I ensure that the money is deposited into my bank account? How do I ensure that all transactions will go into my  account. How do I ensure that they don’t open up a separate account and put transactions into their own account? How do I ensure that my reader is only used for my account?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Alumni

Hello @ForMeFirst,

Thank you for posting in the Seller Community, and great question!

You can manage all payments and permissions for employees through our team management system. Square Team Management has tools to help you manage your team easily — across locations, devices, and job functions. It has a free plan and paid plan, Team Plus, to meet your business needs.

All payments taken through these employee accounts are directly funneled into your master reporting and sent to your bank on file.

Check out this article for more information and let us know if you have any questions by replying to this thread.

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 2