x
Beta Member

Is there a way to have two separate accounts share one schedule?

I run a salon with one other person.  We share the space, phone number, policies, and sometimes clients, but we are technically two separate businesses, with separate books.  Problem is, we need a way to combine our schedules so we can book appointments for each other.  Currently, my business partner is using Fresha, but she is considering switching to Square Appointments to simplify things (so at least we're using the same system).

What we're hoping is that we can continue to have separate accounts, with separate reports/bookkeeping and separate bank accounts, BUT still share a schedule.  Does this option exist within Square Appointments? 

Hoping for some good news, as this would really help me to convince her to switch over to Square!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hey there @Scrambles 

I'm sorry to not be the bearer of good news but at this time in order to share a schedule under Square Appointments, both members should be part of the same business. While they may be workarounds to make visible that two services are available under the one schedule or booking site, payments processed would go to the one bank account.

This would be considered a feature request at this time

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2