x
Super Seller

(Known Issue 10/10/23) Error with multiple estimate packages?

The title of this thread has been edited by a Square Moderator from the original: "Error with multiple estimate packages?"

We use estimates every day in our business and create multiple packages for them.

Over the last few days, I've been running into the error below any time I have an additional package.

When I have two packages, I get the same message, but repeating.

Truthfully, I don't even really know what this warning banner is trying to tell me!

Has anyone else seen anything like this? What did you do to fix it?

When I only have one additional package for a total of 2 choices.When I only have one additional package for a total of 2 choices.

When I have two additional packages for a total of 3; the message simply repeats.When I have two additional packages for a total of 3; the message simply repeats.

Lenore
LenJo Bakes in Kitchener, ON
Let's connect on Instagram!
Message 1 of 9
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi there, @lenjobakes - Our engineers have asked that you retry creating the estimate after refreshing your browser.

Could you please let me know whether or not this is working for you now?

I'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 8 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Hi @lenjobakes - Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Square Seller Community to bring this to our attention.

If you haven't already, please reach out to Support directly by logging into your Square account and heading here. They can create a support ticket for our engineers to investigate this further.

Violet
Message 2 of 9
Super Seller

Happy to do that, @_Violet! I just also think it's important to see if anyone else who actually uses the product is running into this issue as well and if they have any remedies for it. Usually results in a much faster resolution than going through support.

Thanks for replying!

Lenore
Message 3 of 9

@lenjobakes - Have you been able to do this exact setup successfully before without receiving the error?

That's what it sounded like from your first post. In that case, that would signify a technical issue/bug which would need to be resolved by our engineers. If other Sellers chime in saying they are having the same issue, that would also let us know that this is a bug.

There's not much troubleshooting we can do for dashboard issues, other than the standard Square Dashboard Troubleshooting steps, which you're welcome to try as well.

Violet
Message 4 of 9
Super Seller

👍🏿

Lenore
Message 5 of 9
Super Seller

This video is currently being processed. Please try again in a few minutes.
(view in My Videos)

For the benefit of the support team.

Lenore
Message 6 of 9

@lenjobakes Update: This has developed into a known issue, as of about 30 minutes ago, and our engineers are currently working to address it.

I will add you to the list of impacted Sellers and will keep an eye on the support ticket so I can let you know once this has been resolved. Thank you for your patience in the meantime.

Additionally, I'm unable to see the video you shared above. This is what it looks like on my end:

Screenshot 2023-10-10 4.48.33 PM.png

Violet
Message 7 of 9

Best Answer

Hi there, @lenjobakes - Our engineers have asked that you retry creating the estimate after refreshing your browser.

Could you please let me know whether or not this is working for you now?

I'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Violet
Message 8 of 9
Super Seller

It is working now, @_Violet

Funny to know I was hours ahead of anyone else experiencing the issue so I could help get it rectified faster! Support was convinced it was the steps I was taking that was forcing the error.

Glad it's been fixed.

Lenore
Message 9 of 9