x

Square Appointments: How do I direct a custom domain name to my booking site?

I'm looking for some more information on using a custom domain purchased from Go Daddy. How do I go about using this custom domain on my Booking Site?

Message 1 of 7
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

It can be done but through the host of your domain name you should be able to forward your domain name to whatever URL side you will like it too just contact the customer service of your host.

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Admin

Hello @itsmemissyxo! At this time the URL of your Appointments Booking Site can't be edited. I'll share your request to be able to use a custom domain with the Appointments team.

In the meantime you might be able to redirect a custom domain to your appointments booking site but you'd need to contact GoDaddy to see if that's possible. 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 7

I would really like this feature, as well. If not, perhaps the embedded widget could stay within my Domain name, instead. I just like to keep as much cohesively branded as possible for my business. Thanks for such amazing products!

Message 3 of 7

Best Answer

It can be done but through the host of your domain name you should be able to forward your domain name to whatever URL side you will like it too just contact the customer service of your host.

Message 4 of 7
Admin

Thanks @Valxndr

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 5 of 7

Go to your go daddy account and you can forward your domain name to your square URL. So every time someone types in your domain name your square booking site will appear if you are having problems go daddy's customer service can help.

Message 6 of 7

The consumer of Square services, such as myself, feels that when a brand new HTML link is created - such as when I opted to use the "Appointment" feature - deserves the ability to customize that HTML. The vast majority of business owners would agree, I believe. Why can we not customize these links? Why is there such an issue for a business to look more professional, further their brand presence, and offer a good looking (maybe only on the margins but, it makes a difference) link?

Message 7 of 7