x
Beta Member

Switch primary location for appointments

I have 2 locations setup and only my second location takes appointments. Does anyone know how I can change the active location so I can use appointments for my second location and NOT the first location?

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi @CathyRMT - I see this is your first post in the Seller Community so I'd like to officially welcome you! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ‘

You can change your Square Appointments location by going to your Square Dashboard online. Click on Settings on the left-hand side, then > Account and Settings  > Business Information > and then Pricing and Subscriptions. From the Pricing & Subscriptions page, you'll click Manage on the right-hand side next to Square Appointments and you'll see this popup:

Then you'll click Manage Locations and you can select the location you want Square Appointments to be on.

I hope this information is helpful but please do let me know if you have any additional questions.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi @CathyRMT - I see this is your first post in the Seller Community so I'd like to officially welcome you! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ‘

You can change your Square Appointments location by going to your Square Dashboard online. Click on Settings on the left-hand side, then > Account and Settings  > Business Information > and then Pricing and Subscriptions. From the Pricing & Subscriptions page, you'll click Manage on the right-hand side next to Square Appointments and you'll see this popup:

Then you'll click Manage Locations and you can select the location you want Square Appointments to be on.

I hope this information is helpful but please do let me know if you have any additional questions.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2