x

Cannot view products or categories in preview - Designer Platform

Hi - I am hoping someone can help. Since the upgrade to the WWD platform, I have found that when previewing ecommerce sites built for clients, you cannot see the products/categories on the preview! When you go to click on a product or category on preview it simply refreshes the page, it doesn't go through to the category or product page - This never used to happen, and it is really important that my clients can see/check their products before they go live! PLEASE HELP!

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square

Our engineers are working on this issue, @Aries89. Hopefully they should have it resolved soon so that no longer happens. Thanks for your patience!

Message 7 of 6

Thanks for letting me know Adam, but do they have an ETA on when this will be fixed? I unfortunately have clients waiting to view products on their ecommerce site previews, and it doesn't look very professional from my part not being able to give an ETA on when this will be sorted! Thanks for your help.

Message 7 of 6
Square

It's hard to put an ETA on a bug fix since it can vary a lot on how complicated something is to fix, and if there are other factors that impact that. Hopefully, it shouldn't be too long, though!

Message 7 of 6

Hi Adam - Are there any updates on this? Or any alternative solutions for the time being? I have clients waiting to view their shops in preview, but can't! Please let me know ASAP. Thank you.

Tags (1)
Message 7 of 6
Square

This seems like a long time for a bug like this to go unresolved. I'll check to see if there are any updates for you. Do you happen to have a claim number from support?

Message 7 of 6