x

Does anyone else use Client Access?

We've been using the Client Access feature as a selling point for a couple accounts because they can make their own edits. Nearly 4 weeks ago, one of our clients reported that their login wasn't working. Sure enough, client access is broken. Opened a ticket with Weebly and they confirmed the issue, but no ETA for a fix. Followed up again, still no ETA.

It's been almost a month. This seems very unreasonable for a giant piece of functionality like clients LOGGING IN to be entirely broken with no promise of a fix date.

Is anyone else using this feature? Is it being abandoned by Weebly?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

I'm so sorry @mattco. I understand how frustrating this is for you and your client. I don't see an estimated time for a fix on this, but I can confirm that it is still being worked on. It seems the problem is narrowing down the exact cause as the bug is incredibly intermittent and does not affect all clients within the same account. We do appreciate your patience and will make sure to have the rep you spoke with follow up as soon as we have more info. 

Message 3 of 4

@mattco I don't use the feature but had considered it. Thanks for the warning. I don't need yet another gateway on Weebly that prevents my customers from completing a purchase. I hope they fix this and get back to you soon. Unfortunately, Weebly has a horrible track record for fixing anything that is broken. Some things have been broken for years and Weebly has no intention of fixing their product.

Message 5 of 4
Square

I believe @mattco is talking about designer client login, and not customer accounts or membership. There is an intermittent issue affecting some designer clients logging in (seems to be related to cookies) that our engineers are fixing. This wouldn't affect customer accounts or membership, though.

Message 5 of 4