x

Gallery Not Loading

Hello. For the past month I've been trying to create a new gallery on my Weebly site. Everything works fine but the photos aren't there. I've tried multiple photos, even ones I've had luck loading in the past. I've also tried different browsers. I've tried dragging them onto the page as well as downloading them from my computer. I've been trying for weeks. HELP! 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square

Sorry to hear you are having trouble loading images. Can you check to make sure your browser is up to date by clicking this link here? Can you also try using a private or incognito browser window to confirm it is not a cache or cookie error? 

Chrome no longer allows you to drag/drop the image to the upload box, but it should still allow you to upload manually. 

Is this happening for other existing galleries you have? Can you also make a new test page (make sure to check the box that says "hide in navigation" and try uploading an image to a new gallery element on the test page? 

If you create the test page, I can log into the account and try to replicate the issue from my end. Thanks! 😊

Message 3 of 2