x

Logo Sizing

When I upload my logo to the site, it's size is dramatically decreased, and when I try to resize it to make it bigger then the changes do not take effect. So I'm either stuck with using text or having a ridiculously small logo at the top of the page.  

Weebly, Please implement the ability to change the logo size on our themes.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Try changing your theme.

Message 6 of 5

I shouldn't have to do that. There still wouldn't be the ability for logo resizing, and who is to know which themes allow for larger logos vs. Smaller logos.  I don't have time for that, plus I love my current theme.  I was advised from weebly support to post this in the hopes of receiving enough "likes" to make logo resizing a possibility.  Please "thumbs up " this post if you would also like to see logo resizing as an added design feature.

Message 6 of 5

Hello annaspall97! You may want to post this in the Vote on Features section, as things are categorized a bit differently there.

Message 6 of 5

Having to vote on a feature as simple as a capability to resize a logo for our websites  (an image that lives in the header part of the code) is absolutely ridiculous. Your customers have been requesting this simple capability over and over. What site builder is it that you guys use again, Weebly? I remember reading about the company somewhere and realizing that was a perfect explanation for all of the lack of any updates to all of the bugs your customers have reported over and over and the lack of customization features to most of your templates here. 

Message 6 of 5