x

Multi currency pricing

Does anyone know of a good multicurrency option to use with Weebly?  I have a currency converter on the page, but that isn't good enough.  I want to sell in the UK, Australia, Canada, USA and so on.

I know there are some shopping carts that you can buy to use with Weebly that either automatically convert to the currency of the shopper or that you can set the price per currency - but they seem pricey. e.g. Shopintegrator.com and dynamicconverter.com

What are other people using and how are they finding it?  

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Hello Ginny1! Just to be sure, you're looking for an option that will let people pay in their own currency, without any conversions involved on their end?

Message 5 of 4

Thanks Queso

Either the option where their currency is automatically displayed for the country they are in.  Or, whereby they can choose their currency via something like a country flag or drop down option.

I would prefer to be able to set the price for that country, but I'm looking at all options at the moment.

Does that answer your question?

Message 5 of 4

Thanks Queso

Yes.  Either the option where their currency is automatically displayed for the country they are in.  Or, whereby they can choose their currency via something like a country flag or drop down option.

I would prefer to be able to set the price for that country, but I'm looking at all options at the moment.

Does that answer your question?

Message 5 of 4