x

Over 800 unsolved problems. Surely wrong way to investigate. Issues/problem galore

With over 800 unsolved problems, maybe there are a re few duplicates, but there is a fundametally wrong way to investigate.

If a customer has a problem then it should be solved, not put to the vote. Look at where that gets you, outstanding problems with your website, in house political bickereing , Brexit....need I say more

Weebly needs to listen to its paying customers, employ people who can listen and actually solve those problems by giving solutions that don't then go and have further issues.

I don't expect this to get any kudos (what is the limit on votes before they make a change?). If you do come accross this then you may already be thinking of packing your bags. So save your text and images to a nice safe place (remember there is no undo in weebly) and pop off to find another provider. If you do come accross a good one please let me know.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

I'm not sure where you are getting that 800 problems number from. Are you looking at Vote on Features posts that are in the "new idea" status?

Message 5 of 4

I haven't gotten good help either.  The answer to the links problem with facebook is that I need to choose a different theme.  Seriously?  

I went back and ask 3 times for help.  Irrellevant answers.  

Message 5 of 4
Square

What issue were you having with linking to Facebook, @evelyn999? I'm not sure what kind of trouble you are having.

Message 5 of 4