x

Splash page image

Hello! I have a splash page as my website landing page. I am trying to upload the splash page image and although it's a jpeg with a white background, the image shows up on my website with a gray background as if it's a transparent image file. I tried it a few different times and it always uploads with the gray background. 

My website is not live yet. Please let me know if you need it to be live to check out what's wrong. Thank you.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Also, just wanted to add that I added the same image to my other pages which have a regular header and I don't have this gray background problem. It just happens on the Splash page.

Message 9 of 8
Square

Did you change themes since posting, @deluxeredux? When I check your site in the editor I don't see any grey background on your homepage.

Message 9 of 8

I haven't changed themes. The website I am asking about is THE FASHION MAP. (I have more than one website)

Message 9 of 8

I talked to a customer service person that said I would have to possibly make a change to the code to remove the grey background. But I don't know what code to change. I hope you can help me!

Message 9 of 8

Found the code and Fixed it

Message 9 of 8
Square

That was fast! What code did you change?

Message 9 of 8

.splash-page .main-wrap:before {
position: absolute;
top: 0;
left: 0;
display: block;
width: 100%;
height: 100%;
background: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.0)

I changed the last rgba number to 0.

Message 9 of 8