x

Unable to "upload new" file to selected text

When mouse over "upload new", the hand symbol comes up, but clicking doesn't make anything happen, like the window with "upload from your computer".

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Oh my god! Same here!!! I've been struggling for three hours now to try to figure it out!!!! Can someone please please please help!!!!!

Message 7 of 12

Hello! Sorry for the inconvenience. It sounds like you may be encountering an issue our team is currently working on. If you haven't already, please do contact us via hc.weebly.com. That way, we'll be able to keep you updated via email.

Message 7 of 12

I'm having this same issue too!

Tags (1)
Message 7 of 12

I am having the same issue.  I put in a support ticket.

Message 7 of 12

I am glad that it is not just me.

Message 7 of 12

Not pleased my business is at a standstill while you try to figure it out.

Message 9 of 12
Square

Sorry for the trouble, guys. Our engineers are working on fixing that. Thanks for your patience!

Message 9 of 12

Hi

I'm having this problem today Thursday 25 October 2018. Never had this difficulty before.

Caz

Message 13 of 12
Square

Sorry to hear that, @Caz. What happens when you try to upload a file?

Message 13 of 12

Hi there,

I click on "Link" and absolutely nothing happens. I tried switching my PC off and on again. I have done this many times in the past - I must have loaded a thousand files over the years. I eventually solved the problem this evening (I'm in the UK) by using a different web browser but this isn't ideal for me. I'm a die hard Internet Explorer user and it'll be a pain if I have to go to Chrome every time I want to edit a website.

Any ideas?

Caz

Message 13 of 12
Square

Do you have any addons, plugins, or extensions installed in iE, or is there an update available for it? Microsoft has replaced IE with Edge, so it might be just a sign of the browser support diminishing.

Message 13 of 12