x

Why isn't SSL included in Pro Plans?

SSL is the standard for website autheniticy. What most don't realise who use Weebly, your webiste gets rejected by many search engines/servers due not having SSL. Unfortunitely if you don't purchases the 'Business' subscription, you don't get SSL included. SSL should be included with any paid plans. Weebly really needs to consider including this in all there paid plans. Consider this before signing up...

Message 1 of 132
131 REPLIES 131

Our account is also showing SSL needs an upgrade, but our plan includes ssl. Is Weebly working on a fix for this?

Message 133 of 132
Square

Can you check again, @ONZ? You should see Enable now instead of the upgrade button. 

Message 133 of 132

It shows that SSL is now included in Pro Plans but my site is still displaying the upgrade button when I go to enable it. 

Message 133 of 132
Square

Sorry about that @stokes_design. You should now see the Enable button from the Settings tab. 

Message 133 of 132

I too only see the upgrade button with my PRO plan. @Bernadette could you please take a look? 

eurekasauce.com

Message 133 of 132
Square

No problem, @EurekaSauce - I've fixed that for your for your account.

Message 133 of 132

Hi Adam,

I am a freelance designer, built many client websites through weebly. Can you please help enable my ssl on my accounts:

www.endlessform.com

www.eatatkaizan.com

www.sillikori.com

www.k2xpressdelivery.net

Thank you!

Message 133 of 132
Square

No problem, @moderncool. All of those sites should be able to enable SSL, as well as any other sites in the accounts they are in.

Message 133 of 132

You’re tha best! Smiley Happy

Message 133 of 132

Hi Adam, I also have two clients asking for SSL:
sutherlandsolutions.us
propcomm.com

But I see an upgrade button. Can you enable the SSL for me?
Message 133 of 132
Square

No problem, @PropComm. Both sites should be able to enable SSL now without the upgrade prompt.

Message 133 of 132

Thank you ADAM!
Message 133 of 132

Adam - Can you please enable SSL for my site? wonderlanddyeworks.com

Thank you!

Message 133 of 132
Square

Sorry about that, @Lizaki. You are all set to enable the SSL from your Settings tab now. Thanks!

Message 133 of 132

@Adam or @Bernadette I am sure you are worn out on chasing this thread, but I could sure use some SSL enabling at parivaardesign.com. One of my clients pointed out that it says unsecure when she tries to access her account via my Designer page.

TIA!

Message 133 of 132
Square

Not a problem, @parivaardesign. You should be able to enable SSL for any site you own in that account. If there's a site outside of your own account that you need this changed on let me know.

Message 133 of 132

Hi Adam,

Same here, my account sonjaysven which I had for many years now at weebly.
I would like to enable SSL on all my websites as my google ranking is getting affected.

Thanks for solving this for me

Sven

Message 133 of 132
Square

Not a problem, @breynsv. I've made a change to your account so you can enable SSL now.

Message 133 of 132

@AdamI am having the same issues here, it is not possible to activate SSL in my weebly settings at the moment as described above in various other cases.

I wrote already two weeks ago, but have not received any feedback so far, so thought I would repost, hope you can help me with that.

Thanks!

Message 133 of 132
Square

Thanks for posting about it, @LMBE90. I've made a change to your account so you should be able to enable SSL now.

Message 133 of 132

Could you enable them for me also! Thanks

Message 133 of 132