x

Domain I originally purchased July 1, 2015 no longer connected

Hello,

I purchased a pro plan on July 1, 2015 and launched my website under the free domain, www.nursesusanyoga.com, that I received through this pro plan. The website has been live since that time, until recently when it appears that my website is no longer connected to the domain I registered. I tried to contact support about this issue and received the below reply. I have never worked with Dynadot12 llc, nor do I have any payment agreements with this company for the hosting of a domain name. My B2B relationship is with, and should be with Weebly, and I find it frustrating that I am being refered to a third party to resolve an issue that I did not cause - the disconnection of my website from my domain. I am unsure where to go for the support I need, and would like someone to help me troubleshoot my issues so that I can publish my website live again.

Thanks,

Susan Turnage

Hey there,

Nate here with Square Online Support. I'd be happy to help you out with this. It looks like the domain is hosted by a company called Dynadot12 llc. If you're the one who registers that domain through them, then you'll just need to update the IP address that the domain's A records are pointing to. The correct IP address to point your domain to is 199.34.228.77. You'll also need to delete any AAAA records from your domain's DNS since those records conflict with the domain connecting to your Weebly site.

If you’re not comfortable making the DNS changes using the steps above, the domain host should be able to help. Let them know you’ve built your site with a different host and that you need them to update the DNS settings for you.

Thanks

Nate G
Square Online & Weebly Customer Success
Live Chat: weebly.com/app/help
Weebly Hours of Operation: 6am - 6pm PST Mon-Fri | 8am - 5pm Sat/Sun

ref:_00DE0Y7ru._5004W1qoG61:ref

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0