x

website gone 404 error

Our weebly website wintersunaz.com was changed to wintersunaz.weebly.com because I believe it had to be upgraded to get rid of the .weebly.com.  the admin changed the email address associated with wintersunaz.com and the site disappeared from our account.  I can still see the latest version if I type wintersunaz.weebly.com but it is not listed in my account with the other websites and cannot be edited.  What can I do to get the site back?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Welcome to the Seller Community, @Phxgym 👋

Right now the site is published to wintersunaz.weebly.com. You will need to upgrade your website back to a paid hosting plan so that you can properly connect the custom domain. .

If you do not have access to log into the account, please fill out an Account Recovery form here

Please let us know if you have any questions regarding this.

Message 2 of 4

Hi  Bernadettea!  Thank you for responding.  Wintersunaz.com is no longer showing in the drop down in my account so how do I upgrade that domain?  I click upgrade at the top of the page and get error message.  I click Account Recovery and is says I am already logged in.  I'm Stuck

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Very sorry for not explaining this better. If you are logged into an account already you would need to log out first to fill out the form. It sounds like you are logged into a contributed account which is why you would not be able to see the domain available to renew. 

Are you able to reach the original account owner? It would be faster for you to ask them if they can provide the correct login credentials rather than going through the Account Recovery form. 

Message 4 of 4