x

Could not save address for pickup location

I found this might be a bug and there were others who found this issue before.

Any way to fix it so far?

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Square

Welcome to Community! What was the error you saw, @Saki

Message 17 of 16

Hello Adam,

I tried to save the information on Setting-Pickup, but this window is always here after I clicked the Save button. I have tried it on Chrome, IE and my android cellphone and another computer, but all failed to save the information.

I could only set a pickup method at the shipping options now and send pickup confirmation emails to clients when they are ready manually.  

Message 17 of 16
Square

It looks like you can scroll down in the window. If you scroll down is there anything that still needs to be filled out?

Message 17 of 16

Yes, of course we have scrolled down and filled out our phone number and email address. But it did not work. Still could not save the information and we could not use the pickup option on our website.

Message 17 of 16
Square

What error do you see when you click save? It was clear from your screenshot what you see after clicking the save button.

Message 17 of 16

We are having the same issue. Just loading save but not saving or closing the pop up. Driving me mad on our website!

Message 17 of 16

Having the same issue currently! pressing save, wheel spins...nothing happens.

Message 17 of 16
Square

Hi @sugarrushsweets and @TheRT. I checked with our team and there are two different bugs tickets being worked on by our engineers about this. After trying to save, refresh the page - in some cases it did actually save and you'll see it when you refresh. This will be fixed by our engineers either way, though. Thank you for your patience!

Message 17 of 16

Mine has been saving in Taxes for some reason?! But not ever in the Shipping section - do you know a time frame it will be fixed by?

Message 17 of 16
Square

It's hard to give an ETA on bug fixes, unfortunately. If you switch to a different browser does it work?

Message 17 of 16

Hello Adam,

It did not fix till now.

However, if i log in via a different account and try to set up a pickup address, I could save the address successfully. I am in Canada now.

But if I go back to the account I would like to set up the address. It still could not save.

So I check it further and maybe I could find something this time. When I registered Weebly I was in China (I have also checked the login history, yes, it shows China when I first logged in the website), so the default address always shows China (please check the attached screenshot). But I am no longer live in China. Though I could change it to my Canadian address, it could not save.

Wish this could help you guys fix the bugs soon. Or is there any way I could clear my login history?

Message 17 of 16
Square

That's possible, @Saki. I just updated the location for your account to Canada. Can you try again?

Message 17 of 16

Hello Adam,

I have tried right now, but still could not save the pickup address. 

Any way to clear my login history?

Or can I transfer my current website to a new Weebly account? I could save the pickup address under a new Weebly account.

Thank you,

Saki

Message 17 of 16
Square

It is possible to transfer paid services over to the account, assuming you are okay with rebuilding your site in the new account. We aren't able to transfer sites between accounts, unfortunately.

Message 17 of 16

Hello Adam,

Problem solved. I am definitely sure there is a bug with my account. I found China blocked Weebly and may be that's the reason I could not save the address if I originally registered Weebly in China. 

What I have done is transfer my site and domain to a brand new account. Though I need to upload my items again ( not too much work to me), but I could save the address for pickup in my new account.

Hope others could see this method.

Saki

Message 17 of 16