x

Customer Services Contact email

HI - has anyone had luck getting a response from the weebly customer service email? I've sent off 3 emails and haven't received a response. I'm questioning whether anyone is receiving them? Alex

Message 1 of 51
50 REPLIES 50

No. Even when the contact support page has issues, when selecting other and sending the email it shows a message saying: Opps, sorry. But something went wrong

Message 22 of 51
Square

Are you having trouble submitting a ticket, @DRAMTOR?

Message 23 of 51

I am having the same problem.  I submitted a support request TWICE, and each time I got a message saying that an email with my support ticket information had just been sent to my email address on file. I've received neither. I'm beginning to think Weebly is a scam.  I tried to call the support line twice when I first signed up, but was never able to get through to anyone.  

Message 24 of 51
Square

Hi Mike. Our phone and chat reps are available Mon-Fri 6am-6pm PST and Sat-Sun 8am-5pm. Emails are usually responded to within 24 hours. I pulled your ticket and see that Ron responded to you this morning. All you need to do is reply back. Smiley Happy

Message 25 of 51

This so old but in august 2019 i sent messages to customer service and got no reply

Cannot edit site

Cannot see insights

Cannot see site even to edit

Cannot get support via my site

Cannot log in to get customer service on anywhere

Sent a message via facebook.........ignored

Total waste of time

Message 36 of 51
Square

I checked our Facebook messages and it looks like we replied to one from you in February regarding your domain(s), though you didn't reply back. The issues you've having right now are as a result of using Internet Explorer 11, though. Microsoft no longer updates that browser, so you'll have more and more issues with it as time goes by, If you switch to the newest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, or FireFox, then it should work great for you.

Message 36 of 51

Dear Adam

I have been trying to call your customer service number from the UK and it comes up busy for the whole day

in addtion to this whatever search engine i use to try and login into weebly the wesbite does not come up i get a blank screen

i cannot find a contact email because weebly wesbite does not work

ive tried readig forums to trouble shoot the issue ive had no luck

i have tried clearing my cache history still no luck

all i want to do is login and edit my webiste but your website is down from all search engines i have used to login in

can you help please

Message 36 of 51
Square

Hi @sevda_2019 That email is not in our system. What is the name of the site you are trying to edit? 

Message 36 of 51

I replied straight away viva email as soon as you messaged me but no none  has got back to me... 

it there anyone I can actually talk to the contact number provided Provided  is not working

Message 36 of 51
Square

I'm not sure what number you are dialing, but we only have phone support in the US. What is the issue you are running into? We can try to help you out here. 

Message 36 of 51

@Bernadette 

@Adam 

I am trying to get some customer support from weebly in regard to our account and billing but it is impossible to get in contact with Weebly. There is no Live Chat function anymore, and any email addresses I did have and are still listed on the website ie education@weebly.com dont work any more. 

Our account is due for renewal on 18 Oct but I want to look at changing what we have. What is the most efficient and effective way to get a response? I'm unsure why Weebly wants to be a global provider if they are not interested in providing services for businesses outside of their own country. 

Hopefully someone can get me a direct contact to work this out asap. 

Message 36 of 51
Square

Hi @Kdob All areas of support have been experiencing larger queues. We're working on adding additional teams, though. Live chat is available only during business hours. So, Mon-Fri 6am-6pm MST and Sat-Sun 8am-5pm MST. 

I don't see a bill due for your account, though. Also, please correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you request to be removed from the Education platform last year? Or did you change your mind and go back to it? If I recall, there was an issue with the connected domain names after the switch, but support was able to help you out with that. Can you please send a pm of your last billing statement. Maybe that will help narrow down the confusion. 

Message 36 of 51

@Bernadette  Thank you for the reply. Is there a private way to message rather than a public forum? I do not want to include the invoice on here.

That is correct last year 1xwebsite was moved but the person that moved it didnt outline the costs involved and didnt factor in the teacher accounts or the other websites have have as part of the Pro Account. It was a mess so we had to quickly move the site back to the education site so that I could still access the other websites. The education platform is terrible, it is so limiting in what is available and I dont understand why the apps are available to the education site. 

What I am interested to the know is the process and costs for:

Keeping the Teacher Accounts - I believe there is around 12. 

Moving ncc.wa.edu.au to the main platform

Hearing options on how we run our other websites ie Intranet. Does this get converted to. Is the main platform still a Pro Account and you get 10 websites with it? 

I've logged on to Weebly during the times mentioned below and no chat function is showing up. 

Thank you

Message 36 of 51
Square

I just sent you a message, but click on the user's avatar and then you will see the option to "send this user a private message" Smiley Happy

Message 36 of 51

Can u pls give me their email address???

Message 38 of 51
Square

If you need to contact our support team, please visit our support site for help @HJS. There are instructions in this guide on how to contact them.

Message 38 of 51

no and i'm fed up
Message 40 of 51
Square

This is an older thread, @beth577 Are you having trouble submitting a support ticket, or are you just waiting on a response?

Message 40 of 51

Recently I have had accidentally linked a second website to the one i already have and i am trying to delete and weebly had been no help I want to keep my other website and just delete this one it its called https://doseofjai.square.site

Message 42 of 51
Square

It's not possible to delete additional sites created in a Square account. I believe the teams are working on a fix for this, though. It seems a lot of users have been running into this issue. 

Message 42 of 51

Can someone help me get my website back that I accidentally deleted?
Message 45 of 51