x

Customer Services Contact email

HI - has anyone had luck getting a response from the weebly customer service email? I've sent off 3 emails and haven't received a response. I'm questioning whether anyone is receiving them? Alex

Message 1 of 51
50 REPLIES 50

Message 45 of 51
Square

Thanks for your post, @Dany1. It looks like our support team was able to take care of that for you.

Message 45 of 51

I, too, am having problems getting my social media icons to show on the website once piblished. I can't seem to get any response from Weebly. Did you?

Message 47 of 51
Square

Hi again @SNHQ. I just replied to your other post about this if you want to take a look.

Message 47 of 51

Hi I’m trying to find a actual email that goes to a person to change my invalid email attached to my account - i keep getting directed to that chat forum which the reply’s do not correspond with my query making it entirely frustrating.
Message 49 of 51
Square

Thanks for reaching out!

You can reach the team by scrolling to the bottom of our Help Center and clicking the contact us button. Once you see the automated chat window try typing something like "speak with a rep" to be directed to the teams available to your account. 

Message 49 of 51

Hi,

I'm trying to find the customer service email link! Can you let me know what it is? They don't make it easy 😅

Amy x 

Message 52 of 51
Square

Hi Amy

You can reach the team by scrolling to the bottom of our Help Center and clicking the contact us button. Once you see the automated chat window try typing something like "speak with a rep" to be directed to the teams available to your account. 

Message 52 of 51

My website that existed on Weebly for several years has completely disappeared, nanasminis.com since Square became part of the company.  How do I get it back?  I cannot find an email for customer support.

Message 52 of 51