x

How do I change my account email address?

[Note: The title of this post has been updated by a moderator.]

Hi,

I would like to change the email I use on my account, how can I do this please? Thanks!

Message 1 of 162
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Hi @jojo

Changing the email on your account is super easy! Log into Weebly, click on your name in the top right corner, and then click on Account. Now on the left side of the screen you will see your profile along with an edit button. Click on that, update the email, then click save. Hope this helps!

Note that there are some accounts where it is not possible to change the email address. In those instances please contact our support team for assistance.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 162
161 REPLIES 161

I have sent a direct message - I also need this changed.  So silly it's this hard.

Message 138 of 162
Square

I'll send you a PM, @PFTS.

Message 138 of 162

I would also like to change the e-mail associated with my Weebly account, but I do not know how to DM. 

Message 138 of 162

I also need the email address changed for my company's Square Online Store.  As instructed in previous posts to many other users with this same issue, I sent a PM to **** last week requesting help, but haven't heard back yet.  Is another admin/mod able to assist?  Please??

Message 138 of 162

Is anyone actively helping anymore??? I have updated my email with square but weebly is continuing to list my old email as well as send my information to an older email.

Message 138 of 162
Square

I just sent you a PM to follow up about this, @Mzfe.

Message 138 of 162

Hi. Thank you for your response. After I read another admin say you guys might not be able to change it from your end anymore, I called customer service and they were happy to change it. I just needed to respond to an email at my old email address telling them my new address. They also said that they are working on getting the platforms to sync without customers having to call, but until then at least there is that back door. Hope this helps anyone still stuck!

Message 138 of 162

@Bernadette I need to change this and don't have the edit options. Can you help me?

Message 138 of 162
Square

Sure, @RootzMarket. Can you please send a private message? Click on my profile pic and then you should see the option to send. 

Message 138 of 162

Hi! I also need to update my email. However, I don't know how to send a private message. Could you help me with that? 

Thanks!

Message 138 of 162
Square

Not a problem, @stickalong. I just sent you a PM.

Message 138 of 162

Hello, I have the same problem. I would like to change my email associated with my weebly account, but it doesn't let me edit that part. Please help, thank you!

Message 140 of 162
Square

Thanks for posting, @LPF. I'll send you a PM to follow up.

Message 140 of 162

Hi!

I am having the same issue - I don't see an edit button. 

Message 153 of 162
Square

Hi @aura We will need to make the change for you. Can you please send me a private message when you are ready to update? Have you already updated the email on Square's dashboard? 

Message 153 of 162

Hi, I also need to change the email address on my account as it hasn't synced via Square. Please could you DM me?

Also none of my store emails are sending anywhere, could you please also help with that?

Thanks. Tom

Message 153 of 162

Could you please send me a private message as well? I don't know how to pm someone here. I would like to replace the existing email address linked to my website.

Message 153 of 162

After creating a forum name, I figured out how to pm you! Kindly check it out. Thanks!

Message 153 of 162
Square

Thanks. Your account type is a bit different, though, and you can actually change the email from your end. Log into Weebly and click the dropdown in the top right corner, then Account Settings>Manage Account. You will be able to change the email from this popup as long as you validate with your password. Thanks! 

Message 153 of 162

Good morning! I also have a weebly account with a square site. We are a non-profit, and the notification emails are going to one team member instead of our shared address. Can you assist me in changing our email address?

Message 153 of 162
Square

Not a problem, @howeeberry. I'll send you a PM to follow up.

Message 153 of 162