x

How do I change my account email address?

[Note: The title of this post has been updated by a moderator.]

Hi,

I would like to change the email I use on my account, how can I do this please? Thanks!

Message 1 of 162
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Hi @jojo

Changing the email on your account is super easy! Log into Weebly, click on your name in the top right corner, and then click on Account. Now on the left side of the screen you will see your profile along with an edit button. Click on that, update the email, then click save. Hope this helps!

Note that there are some accounts where it is not possible to change the email address. In those instances please contact our support team for assistance.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 162
161 REPLIES 161

Hi I also need to change my email address on weebly and would appreciate help.

Message 153 of 162
Square

Hi @nync We've made some changes to the system and it may not be possible for us to update this for you via community. I'll send you a direct message for more info, though. 

Message 153 of 162

@Bernadette I haven't recieved a PM.

Message 153 of 162

Can you help me out with this issue as well?

Message 153 of 162

Hi, 

I also need to change the email address associate with my weebly account.

Thank you so much!

Message 153 of 162

Hi!

My weebly account is associated with my google account and i just started an online business and all the orders are being forwarded to my personal email (the one associated with the account). But now i would like them to go to my business email.. how can i change that?

Message 157 of 162
Square

Hi, @zoelukach. Click on the menu on the top right, then click on Account settings. Next, click on Manage account on the left, then click on the email button. You can change your account email address after that.

Message 157 of 162

I tried this and it just brings me to the log in page, and then when i log in it just takes me to my dashboard again!

Message 157 of 162
Square

Ok, that's pretty weird! Can you contact our support team? They should be able to update it for you.

Message 157 of 162

I also cannot change the email associated with my free weebly account. your help is much appreciated

Thanks!

Message 163 of 162
Square

Hi @Mali What happens when you try to edit the email address from the Account Settings page? 

Message 163 of 162

Actually, there is no edit option in account settings to change my email address.

Thanks

Message 163 of 162
Square

Click on Account Settings from the dropdown in the top right corner of the main dashboard, then click Manage Account on the left side of the page. You will see an option to change the email in a popup box. 

Message 163 of 162

I have two Weebly accounts, each set up on a different email address for billing. One of these addresses is going away so I need both accounts to send billing notices to my one remaining email address, but when I try, as shown in this thread, to change the email address, it says that email is already in use for another account. Do I need a separate email address for each Weebly account? Or can both accounts/domains be merged into one account while keeping both sites totally separate? I can't figure out how to do either. I plan more sites in the future, nd don't want to have to create and manage a separate email for each one just for Weebly correspondence. 

Message 163 of 162

Hello

I would need to change the email address of our account in weebly but when I click on the top right corner on my profile name the only option is "Log out"

This account was set up by someone else  way back and we would like to change the email address being used to log on. 

Can you advise how I can change that?

Thanks
Gerda

Message 163 of 162