x

How to use a coupon code?

I got an email from Weebly saying that I can use a coupon code for 33% off when upgrading to Pro or Business (my webstie is Free right now). It says I can just enter the code during checkout, but I don't see anywhere to do it. I have already tried to contact support multilpe times and the email response I got didn't even have a reply in it. Help???

Message 1 of 76
75 REPLIES 75

How do you signup to get coupon codes?

Message 43 of 76
Square

There isn't any particular list to subscribe. If you'd like I can check your account to see if there's a coupon available for you, @Evident.

Message 44 of 76

Hi I am ready to upgrade one of my sites to a business or performance plan, is it possible to get a discount code please.

Regards
Rob
Message 45 of 76
Square

Not a problem, @robman. This coupon is valid for your account for the next 2 weeks: 8C29TL5UH4

Message 46 of 76

Thank you Adam.
Regards
Rob
Message 47 of 76
Square

Not a problem!

Message 48 of 76

Hi Adam I went to use the Voucher for my website and it never gave me the opportunity to use it. Can I reverse the purchase until it is sorted out or should I do it via my Bank?

Rob

Message 49 of 76
Square

It looks like our support team was able to take care of that for you, @robman.

Message 50 of 76

my email is jumboroom1@gmail.com

can you help?

Message 51 of 76
Square

Were you looking for a discount code, @jumbohobby?

Message 52 of 76

Hi,

I noticed you had a flash sale on last week, but I need to wait until the start of the new tax year (tomorrow) before I start incurring expenses, so I couldn't take advantage of it. Is there any chance of a discount code as I'd be looking to upgrade my site?

Thanks

Message 53 of 76
Square

No problem, @CGreen. I've issued a coupon for the same amount specific to your account for you: TAKBTDQ6PA

Message 54 of 76

Awesome, Adam - thanks very much!

Message 55 of 76

I too have a code - BRAZILPACK50 entitling me to 50% off (today is the last day).  How do I enter it?

Message 64 of 76
Square

That doesn't look like one of our codes, @DivaDebs. Where did you get that one?

Message 64 of 76

Message 64 of 76
Square

Ok; I'm not sure where that site got the code but it's not a valid code. If you contact our Customer Success team they can check to see what might be available for you, though:

https://hc.weebly.com

Message 64 of 76

Hi guys, i just received a coupon code for the pro plan, but in the payment tab i can't put any code.
How can i do?
Thank you in advance Smiley Happy
Message 64 of 76
Square

All of the codes generated are account specific, @xandreasx. The last code I see is from 2017 and was for a February sale. I can add a 10% code for you, though! Smiley Happy 

6TGV4Y8627

ex: 01/21/19

Message 64 of 76

Thank you @Bernadette i was interested to the Pro Plan for 1 year and i was hoping for a better discount.
The email with the coupon codes...that are not valid, was 50% discount...it was too good to be true ;(
Message 64 of 76
Square

Oh, yeah.. I can't remember the last time we had a 50% off sale. Smiley Sad If you are subscribed to our emails you should receive something when we have another flash sale. Those are usually much bigger and better than 10% Smiley Wink

Message 64 of 76