x

How to use a coupon code?

I got an email from Weebly saying that I can use a coupon code for 33% off when upgrading to Pro or Business (my webstie is Free right now). It says I can just enter the code during checkout, but I don't see anywhere to do it. I have already tried to contact support multilpe times and the email response I got didn't even have a reply in it. Help???

Message 1 of 76
75 REPLIES 75

Is there any chance I can also have some help with knowing how to use a coupon code at check out? Thanks!

Message 68 of 76
Square

Hi @natecfields As long as the code is on your account you will see the field to add it in on checkout. The coupons won't work on every product, though. What are you trying to upgrade or pay for? 

Message 68 of 76

Thank you again @Bernadette
I don't know if i'm in the weebly newsletter.
How can i check if am i subscribed?
Message 68 of 76
Square

There isn't a way to check from within your own account, though I just checked from our end and you are subscribed @xandreasx.

Message 68 of 76

I just had the same issue. Hit the button thinking the next screen would have promo code box or something but it just purchased it full price
Message 77 of 76
Square

Hi Jerilee. If you do not have an active coupon code associated with your account you will not see the coupon code box. You can reach out to support, though, and a rep may be able to help you out with a retroactive credit. Thanks! https://www.weebly.com/app/help/us/en

Message 77 of 76

Hello! 

I was hoping to upgrade to a Pro or Business account now that I am a registered LLC. I was wondering if I could get on the email list that tells me about coupon codes and flash sales? I think I used to be on it, but that was before I was an LLC so I couldn't take advantage and might have unsubscribed. 

My email is parknknit@gmail.com. 

Thank you!

Park 

Message 77 of 76
Square

Hi @gointomccall I re-subscribed you to receive email alerts from us. It's been awhile since we've had a sale, but they usually happen around the holidays if that helps. Otherwise, we can generate 10% off at any given time. 

Message 77 of 76

Thank you! I would love a 10% off code if possible. 

Message 77 of 76
Square

Sure! You can use this code at the checkout screen: FNPULWE51Y

The code is specific to your account and is valid for 10 days. If the code expires before you are able to use it, just comment back here and we can regenerate a new one for you. Smiley Happy

Message 77 of 76
Beta Member

Hi there!

Any coupons available for our little mom & pop?

Thanks!

Message 77 of 76

Hi!

I was given a coupon code for a hosting plan and was wondering how to apply it to my purchase as there is no place to add it in at the checkout?

Thanks!
Claire
Message 77 of 76
Square

Hi Claire. You'll see a spot to enter the coupon code on the checkout page. Are you logged into the correct account? Coupon codes are assigned to the accounts, and will only work for the specific account the rep added the code to. 

This is what I see on the right side of the checkout page if I log into your account and click upgrade. 

Message 77 of 76