x

I can't find my website. How do I access my site so I can edit it?

[Note: The title of this post has been edited by a moderator.]

I have not accessed my website for about 6 months and forgot the url.  I thought it was the name of website followed by /admin or /edit.   Help - sorry for such a stupid question.

I will write it down in the future.

Marlene

Message 1 of 133
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

If you don't see your website in your account after logging in, try the following:

1. Click on the grey sites dropdown on the top left, and scroll through the list of sites on the left.

2. If you see your website, click on it. This will reload the dashboard selected on the site you want to edit.

Note: If you are in onboarding after logging in (asked to choose a theme or a type of site you want to make), go ahead and follow the steps of that until you are in the website editor, then exit the editor to go back to the dashboard and follow the steps above.

If you still don't see your site, log out, then submit a request to our support team using our Account Recovery form.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 133
132 REPLIES 132
Square

Hi @cbordowski It sounds like you may be logged into the wrong account. Can you please confirm the full url of the site you need to edit? 

Message 67 of 133

Message 67 of 133
Square

Thanks! It does look like you are logged into the wrong account. Can you please log out and try logging in with the email that begins withcchriszt@

Message 67 of 133

i have been trying but nothing asking for my name and password comeson

Message 69 of 133
Square

Hi @rita1027 Can you please confirm the site url you are trying to access? The site you are logged into was created a week ago and does not have an active site for editing. 

Message 69 of 133

THIS DOES NOT WORK!!!!!!!!! ALL YOU GET IS INSTRUCTIONS TO CREATE A NEW SITE OR ONLINE STORE.

THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED!!!!!!!!!

Message 71 of 133
Square

Hi @WOFOX I think you may be logged into the wrong account. Can you please try logging in with the email that ends in @thincideas.com ?

Message 71 of 133

Hi I don’t know how to get to writing a post directly - so I’m hoping you see it here. My app logged me
Out. When I logged back in both my sites were not there and the only option available was to build a new site. Please help. My work relays
So heavily on these sites. Thanks so much. Ali
Message 74 of 133

Hi I don’t know how to get to writing a post directly - so I’m hoping you see it here. My app logged me
Out. When I logged back in both my sites were not there and the only option available was to build a new site. Please help. My work relays
So heavily on these sites. Thanks so much. Ali

Message 74 of 133
Square

Hi @Ali4. Thanks for joining the Community!

It looks like you have two accounts with us and the sites you want are in the other account. Try logging in with a different email address you use. If you aren't sure what it is, log out of the account you are in now and submit an account recovery request to our support team.

Message 74 of 133

i cant access my site at all after logging in, i cant even find it. can you help me find it

Message 75 of 133

I still can't find my site. 

Message 78 of 133

I really need to get to my site, please help me.

Message 78 of 133
Square

Can you please confirm the URL of the site you are trying to access? 

Message 78 of 133

Message 78 of 133
Square

Are you having trouble logging in, @sj1, or just opening your site in the editor?

Message 79 of 133

I am having the same issue. I can't figure out how to insert a screenshot here but the page that comes up has no navigation. It says "

What kind of website would you like to create?
We'll provide you with the right tools to get started"

and asks me to select "I just need a website" or "I need a website with an online store"

I don't want this. I want to edit my site that is already set up there. this all happens after I log in.
I have cleared my cache and it is still happening.
So frustrating. Can you help?
Message 111 of 133
Square

It sounds like you're in onboarding, @lulupierce. What is the address of the site you want to edit?

Message 111 of 133

That sounds right. First time I'm logging onto it but others have (it is an established account). The site is 

Innergoddessquiz.com and I'm logging on by going to weebly.com. I got around this by following through the prompts - just answering the questions until it brought me past that to a normal looking site. It created a brand new account instead of bringing up the existing one. I deleted that brand new account and started over. So here's what I've got now: I put my login credentials in, it takes me to a page where it is asking me to choose a Google account to log in with. I don't want to log in with my Google account. I want to log in with my Weebly credentials. So strange. I might do a password reset and see if that helps. Any clue as to why it is asking me to log in with my google account when I JUST put in my Weebly credentials? Thanks.

Message 111 of 133
Square

I've disabled Google login for you, so you should be able to log in with your email address now. If you need to reset your password you can do it with this form: https://www.weebly.com/#reset

Message 111 of 133

I'm having the same issue for autismenrichment.com

Message 111 of 133