x

I can't publish please help!

Hi,

I am working on a cosplay blog and have tried to publish it but for some reason everytime I press 'publish' it won't let me select a choice. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

thank you

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 10
2 Best Answers

Best Answer

Just try this (your blog is saved automatically)

- close your browser

- restart your computer

Most of the time these issues can be solved that way.

an other option|: use a different browser

Hope this to be useful.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 10

Best Answer

Hello @cosplay-kisses

Are you using a Desktop, Laptop or a mobile device? It sounds like you may either need to clear the cache and cookies of your browser or possibly zoom out depending on the resolution of your monitor.

View Best Answer >

Message 5 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Best Answer

Just try this (your blog is saved automatically)

- close your browser

- restart your computer

Most of the time these issues can be solved that way.

an other option|: use a different browser

Hope this to be useful.

Message 2 of 10
Square

Hey @cosplay-kisses! What choice are you trying to select when publishing? Normally when you publish you'll see a popup confirming your site is published, along with options to share to Facebook or Twitter.

Message 3 of 10

When I publish I am clicking on 'Use a Subdomain of Weebly.com' but I can't scroll down to accept my choice. I tried pressing enter on my keyboard or using the tab key to see if I could get to the enter button. Nothing seems to be working, has anyone else had this issue?

Message 4 of 10

Best Answer

Hello @cosplay-kisses

Are you using a Desktop, Laptop or a mobile device? It sounds like you may either need to clear the cache and cookies of your browser or possibly zoom out depending on the resolution of your monitor.

Message 5 of 10

Success! I just restarted the page and zoomed out and it was able to publish. Thank you everyone for your help Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 10

That doesn't work all the time.  I cannot pubnlish and this just happened in the last week.  It is hung up on "sorry we can't display this document".  They must have broken something since this always worked in the past.  Cache and cookies cleared and I've attempted different browsers.

I will probably just get rid of Weebly; I don't have time for this!

Message 7 of 10
Square

I just replied to your other post about this - what page of your site has the document on it?

Message 8 of 10

I can't see the "Publish" button!

Message 11 of 10
Square

Hi @igorisraeli What is the name of the site you are trying to publish? 

Message 11 of 10