x

Is there a limit to number of pages I can add?

[Note: The title of this post has been edited by a moderator.]

Is there a limit to the number of pages Weeby free allows? What about the "starter" level?

Message 1 of 89
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

There's no limit on the number of pages you can have on any plan with a site built using the classic Weebly drag-and-drop website editor, including Starter. Note that there is a page limit for sites built using the Square Online editor. Since it's designed more for online stores rather than traditional websites, most of the pages are auto-generated as part of the store so it's not likely this would be an issue.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 89
88 REPLIES 88
Square

I'll see if I can get an exact number; I think it might be 50 but it could be as high as 100. This limit will not change if you upgrade, though.

Message 90 of 89

Hi if i would like more than 100 pages can i buy them or do i have to pay for a certain plan

Thanks

Clair

Message 90 of 89
Square

Hi Clair. You can create a site with that many pages on any of the plans. Smiley Happy

Message 90 of 89

Hi there,

The company I work for uses Weebly for its website, so after becoming familiar with it, I thought I would try to use it to start my own website, but my editor is completely different to the company editor.

I can't work out why, but figured I would just continue along building my own website with the different editor, but I have now run into a page limit. I have 100 pages and cannot add any more, but my company has far more pages. Is this because they are on a different plan to me? I am on the free plan. How do I get the same editor as my company and unlimited pages? I can't work out how to paste pictures into this form, but basically they have a grey editor and I have a white editor. Theirs also has many more features

My company domain is www.indigosafaris.com
My personal domain is avocadobooks.weeblysite.com.

Thank you,

Matthew

Message 90 of 89
Square

Hi Matthew. The newer editor does have a page limit, and I'm not aware if there's any immediate plans to change this. The only way to change the editor is to signup for a new account with a different email and choose the option that says you are "not selling". Unfortunately, there isn't a way to import the site you created or switch your current account type. 

Message 90 of 89