x

Is there a limit to number of pages I can add?

[Note: The title of this post has been edited by a moderator.]

Is there a limit to the number of pages Weeby free allows? What about the "starter" level?

Message 1 of 89
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

There's no limit on the number of pages you can have on any plan with a site built using the classic Weebly drag-and-drop website editor, including Starter. Note that there is a page limit for sites built using the Square Online editor. Since it's designed more for online stores rather than traditional websites, most of the pages are auto-generated as part of the store so it's not likely this would be an issue.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 89
88 REPLIES 88
Square

I don't see any page limits for the site @ffz Do you see an error message anywhere?

Message 65 of 89

hey what is the limit of pages and subpages?

My theme is Marcus Reid.

Message 65 of 89
Square

There is no limit to the number of pages or subpages you can have on a site, @CScriptor.

Message 66 of 89

Hello, I was wondering if this is still true? I've noticed in the past that any site I create through my account is limited to 10 pages (of any kind) with the same pop-up in the bottom left corner about a free plan limit. Is there a way I can remove that? A support ticket I can send? I dont know if I can get it removed from my account, as my account is run through the google login to my email, ***, but all I really care about is getting the limit removed from my current domain, https://textsandtech.weebly.com

Please let me know if this can be fixed, and thanks in advance!

Message 67 of 89
Square

Hi @tkhan0 You are all set. Smiley Happy 

Message 68 of 89

I have that 10 pages limit too. How can I get rid of it? can somebody take it off from my site.
And is it free? because if not.. I have to do my site somewhere else.

I also have the same pop-up in the bottom left corner about a free plan limit.

Message 69 of 89
Square

Sorry about that, @Untuva. I've made a change to your account so you shouldn't see the page limit now.

Message 70 of 89

Hi @Adam ,

Actually I have 7 adresses frorwarded to totally 2 pages I have on my Weebly account. 

The last forward I set  (festiwalkundalinijogi.tk) worked for one day. Now it is getting the blank page. What could be wrong? It worked fine for about one day. Would it be possible for you to check that? Website it is forwarding to is parked at http://kundalinijogafestiwal.weebly.com/
Thank you,

Siri Gian Singh

Message 79 of 89
Square

Hi @SiriGian It looks like the forward is working properly. If the domain names are not registered with Weebly you will want to verify the dns settings with your domain provider. Thanks! 

Message 79 of 89

am getting a 'limit to 6 pages unless I upgrade' message for my free plan site.

Message 79 of 89
Square

What site are you seeing that with, @Nyayo? Is it built through another host that provides Weebly?

Message 79 of 89

Yes its built through Bluehost, Domain is nyayo.co.ke

Message 79 of 89
Square

Thanks! There are sometimes differences in plans and features if you are using Weebly through another host. I would contact BlueHost so they can take a look.

Message 79 of 89

Through Bluehost
Message 79 of 89
Square

You'll need to contact BlueHost about that, @Nyayo, since there are sometimes differences in available features depending upon the host.

Message 79 of 89

I just recieved a notice while working my site that I have reached my page limit. i am under the free option and rather fustrated with the restiction on how many pages my site can have. what do i do about this?

Message 90 of 89

Im using weebly directly, along side of square

Message 90 of 89
Square

Hi @Roxiegirl_09 Which site do you see the page limitation on?

Message 90 of 89

Hello, i just received a prompt message saying i have hit maximum number of page. I'm on free account is that the reason? My domain is https://zwholesomelife.weeblysite.com/.

Thanks.

Message 90 of 89
Square

When do you see that message, @cynicheong? I clicked the "+ add page" button and didn't see that message. There is a hard limit on the number of pages you can add, though, and this limit is currently the same whether or not the site is uploaded.

Message 90 of 89

i saw this message a couple days ago so I have deleted lot of pages and re-arranged the layout for my website. What is the limit now? How many pages? If I upgrade to Pro do I get umlimited number of page?

Message 90 of 89