x

Website Deleted on Accident

I'm really sorry about submitting again this is probably my 10th time, but my website that is very important was accidentally deleted.  I was wondering/hoping if there is anyway to get it back. This website is very important as in it determines if I graduate or not. I'm just so stressed out right now sorry. If I remember correctly, it was cramirezseniorcapstone.weebly.com please help if you can.

(Hope this is the right form!!)

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
Square

It looks like our support team was able to restore the site for you today, @Conner123. Thanks for posting!

Message 2 of 24

Help me please I just deteled a page on my account htat was for school and had a lot of information on it and I need it back if posible. 

I deleted it on February 1, 2017 and it was either Engish-2010-405-Sp17 or English-2010-405-SP17 and it was  a heading. I was trying to put it under coursework and it disapeared. my website is 

http://abaileeport.weebly.com/

Message 3 of 24

Hello abail290!

We've restored a page here that seems to fit those specifications.

Message 4 of 24

Hi, my website was randomly deleted! There was a lot of information it, and I really need it for my business. The domain was www.thecondimen.weebly.com, and I was really hoping if there was a way I could get it back. Thank you.

Message 5 of 24

@thecondimen I believe I've restored the site and reassigned the domain for you, take a look Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 24

My website was somehow deleted and I did not do it. I found out this morning from my students that everything was gone. I need it back for a I use it as a supplement for my students.

Message 7 of 24
Square

What's the address of the site you're missing, @rachelheusey?

Message 8 of 24

It's ok now. After 5 minutes the site did show up and had everything. I'm not sure if there was just a website glitch or not. the site is wesleyalgebra1.weebly.com

Message 9 of 24
Square

Ok, glad to hear it's working for you.

Message 10 of 24

FIrst time accident Smiley Happy

please help if you can.

modernedgelandscaping  site was deleted.

Thank you for help

Message 11 of 24

NEVERMIND.. my client didn't realize it was HIS account, not mine.

Message 12 of 24

my website soulboards.ca has been deleted i don't know why

can uou help me please

Message 13 of 24
Square

It looks like you have more than one account, @wafa, and you're logged into the one that does not contain the site. Try using the email address you have at that domain name to log in.

Message 14 of 24

hello weebly,

Im a student of belgium and I have deleted my blog by accident.

I need it becaus i wil get a 0/200 if she cant see my blog!

Can sombody of you people help mee please?

Sorry for my bad English.

My link was 

http://azeddine-amjahad-phh.weebly.com

thank you verry much!

Message 15 of 24

@Azeddine, I only saw one deleted site in the account attached to this Community profile. I didn't see blog posts on the site. But I've restored it with the URL for you, take a look and reply to my email to let me know if it's all resolved.

Message 16 of 24

Hey a website of mine was accidentally deleted - http://eve-nicholas-ethical-consumerism.weebly.com

Could someone please restore it for me.

Message 17 of 24
Square

I've restored the only deleted site in your account for you, @jhng01. Can you check to see if that's the site you need? You'll need to change the site address back to what you had before re-publishing.

Message 18 of 24

@Adam

My account can't login and the websites can't connect. show error " 404
Error - Page Not Found"

and I received the email refund money ( $10 ordered for SSL 😞

I thought someone had stolen my account and deleted ...I'm just so stressed out right now. How to get it back.

Thank you!

Message 19 of 24
Square

What site was that for, @Lee3? I don't see anything in the account tied to your Community profile.

Message 20 of 24

Hi, I just went to check my website and it isn't there anymore. It was super important and I don't have any of the info elsewhere. Is there any way I can restore it? The URL is, https://jadynindustrialrevolution.weebly.com/ 

whenever I click on my link it says page not found and I can't find it on my Weebly editor page either. 

Message 25 of 24