x

What is EditMySite.com?

I see Weebly store's its images on their, and it creates a duplicate site for us as well on their. I can't login to my Weebly account on it yet it has the same help articles as Weebly?

Message 1 of 55
Report Inappropriate Content
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

We use editmysite.com to serve files and other content for your site- if you've ever looked in the source code of one of the pages of your site, you've probably noticed that resources are linked to that domain. I don't recommend trying to actually log in or doing anything on the domain; you should only log in and edit on Weebly.com or Square.online.

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 55
54 REPLIES 54
Square

Yes, @03E editmysite.com is a secure site. 

Message 22 of 55

Hi! I just noticed I can't access my weebly site or webpage at all because of the editmysite.com being flagged as malice/phishing software. When will this be fixed? I sent a report to google. 

Message 24 of 55

That editmysite.com is connected to an automated email address that fires out private information, such as phone numbers and addresses, at large without the authorization or knowledge of the website owner. It was by running a test purchase that I discovered it. I received an automated email claiming to be from us and showing incorrect(Thank God) addresses and phone numbers. I am still trying to find out who else received the information and how Weebly's people got it.

Message 28 of 55
Square

Hi @Publisher What email are you referring to? editmysite.com is our editor address. If you have a store, contact form, etc set up, the emails will come from this address. 

Message 28 of 55

Thank your for your suggestion Bernadette, but No. I have not entered any phone numbers or addresses on any of my website pages. The only contact information I posted is the email address for Alternate Forum on the Contact Us page.
Message 28 of 55
Square

Are you able to send a screenshot of the emails you are seeing? You can send it to me via private message if you like. 

Message 28 of 55

How can I login to the backend of my editor (editmysite.com)? My Weebly login doesn't work.

Message 32 of 55
Square

What site are you looking to edit, @MadTunesEnterta? If you need to reset your password to login you can do that with our password reset form here: https://www.weebly.com/reset

Message 32 of 55

Trying to sign into here http://editmysite.com/ - My Google Adsense needs a code added here to avoid lost revenue. But I do not seem to have access.

Message 32 of 55
Square

You should be signing in on Weebly.com rather than editmysite.com if this is for a site you built directly with us.

Message 32 of 55

I had an issue with downloaded a CSV file for whatever reason. The Tech Support had never seen anyone have to login. I used chat and the tech sent me the file and it I didn't have issues after that. Sometimes tech just has glitches but the tech support came through.

Message 32 of 55

Hello,

My page has a delay in loading and analysis indicates it is caused by render-blocking javascript and CSS delivery from editmysite.com.  How can I optimize this so my website loads more quickly?

Many thanks!

Mary1

Tags (2)
Message 33 of 55
Square

Unfortunately, it wouldn't be possible for you to move where those are on your site. Our engineers are working on improving performance, though I don't have an ETA on when that would happen. Thanks for your patience!

Message 34 of 55

Hi there,

I've an issue with icon at dashboard card, it's connected with editmysite.com

https://community.weebly.com/t5/App-Development/Welcome-component-at-Dashboard-Cards-Icon-issue/m-p/...

Could any upload my icon ?

To location:

https://marketplace.editmysite.com/cards/802646842/118654064490665908-0.1.8/60x60.png

I've tried many solutions and topics from network.

Thanks in advance.

Message 35 of 55
Square

Is this for an app you're developing, @Maarten? I think your question might be best asked on our Developer Board:

https://community.weebly.com/t5/App-Development/bd-p/AppDevelopment

Message 36 of 55

I have the question too. I ran a speed test on my site and editmysite.com shows up as slowing down the speed of my site.  What is Editmysite.com?

Tags (1)
Message 37 of 55
Square

According to Adam that domain is used to serve backend resources for the editor. In short, there are many components that go into the Weebly editor and this is part of it. Do you have a lot of content or third party apps on your site? That could be a reason for the slow speed. 

Message 38 of 55

Google is saying that my site contains malware and is identifying editmysite.com as the problem. 
How does this get remedied?

Message 44 of 55

Quote:

Attackers currently on cdn2.editmysite.com might attempt to install dangerous programs on your computer that steal or delete your information (for example, photos, passwords, messages, and credit cards). Learn more

Message 44 of 55

The same thing here: Google says that my weebly-pages are contamined with that "editmysite".

Has anyone been in contact with Weebly? I can't phone as I live here in Bulgaria. Smiley Wink

Henry

Message 44 of 55

I am having the same problem: I can't access my site at all on Chrome, I get this:image

Also, I can't (currently) edit my site on Firefox - I just get a blank panel with the menus around it. What's going on?

Message 44 of 55