x

CANNOT GET PRODUCT PHOTOS TO UPLOAD AND STAY

Since late November, I have been contacting tech support about this issue.

Just a few weeks ago, they finally stopped running me through the ringer and someone actually tried to help me.

They have acknowledged that they have a problem with their interface for mobile uploading.

The problem is still not fixed.

I have and cannot upload images into product listings. Anyone else?

I have lost clientele and revenue from this farce.

I have over 4 business sites with weebly... And two that were about to go up.

I wish I had the time to swap them all to any other site provider.

Im currently on my 6th call this week just for trying to get a subscription refund for all the lost time they have caused.

Has anyone else tried to get a refund?

They literally are trying anything to get out of refunding me a package fee, for a site I couldn't upload to a month after I started it.

Has anyone else attempted this?? They literally won't even call me back. WORST "SERVICE" EVER. feels like A HUGE SCAM. am I the only one being treated like this? Their trying to sweep me under the rug.

For such a well known company, they sure seem to have terrible ethics, or are just going down hill rapidly? Anyone?? 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anyone else attempting a refund? And why?

Because your site won't work? Can't upload images?

I haven't been able to upload photos since end of November. I have made 15 tech support calls, and even more emails.

I have lost time, web designers under contract, clients, and revenue.

As soon as I mentioned a refund, they snapped to... Kinda. They are now trying to avoid me and make it hard to get a refund. Even though they have acknowledged it is their issue. Haha. Weebly is such a JOKE. Anyone trying to refund their subscription??? 

Message 4 of 7

Anyone else attempting a refund? And why?

Because your site won't work? Can't upload images?

I haven't been able to upload photos since end of November. I have made 15 tech support calls, and even more emails.

I have lost time, web designers under contract, clients, and revenue.

As soon as I mentioned a refund, they snapped to... Kinda. They are now trying to avoid me and make it hard to get a refund. Even though they have acknowledged it is their issue. Haha. Weebly is such a JOKE. Anyone trying to refund their subscription??? 

Message 4 of 7
Square

It looks like your last purchase was in September and the charge in the account in question is from November, both of which are unfortunately too old for us to be able to refund. I see the contacts that you've sent to us, although it looks like most of them are emails we send out after speaking on the phone so they don't provide much info on troubleshooting steps taken. From logins to the account it looks like you've been logging in with a mobile browser rather than with our Android app from the play store. Is that because you've been unable to upload images with the app? Generally, I would not recommend using a mobile browser because we intend for people on mobile devices to use the Android or iOS app. I don't know right now why you are having issues uploading images, since others using the app are able to do so, although it helps to have context on what you are using and why,

Message 6 of 7

Thanks anyways Adam, the account I'm trying to refund is not the one I'm currently commenting from.
I've already been through all those answers with support over the last 5 months. Definitely using the app.
Its all getting sorted out with a manager over the refund.
I just wanted to see who else was attempting getting out of their subscription and why.
Thanks for the attempt though.
Message 6 of 7

Ive been trying to "add product" for the last two days, will no success. So frustrating!! I also can not "Edit Category." Any tips would be great!!

Message 8 of 7
Square

What happens when you try to add an item, @Alyse_Nice?

Message 8 of 7