x

Can someone please help identify these fonts?

So I recently changed my blog theme and want to change it back, but I cannot for the life of me remember what these fonts are, and whether they're still on Weebly. I've tried all the available font options in the editor but none of them seem to match. I'd appreciate any guesses. For the title, post title, and post text. Thanks  million. imageimage

Tags (4)
Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Your site title is "Georgia", you site navigation text is "Cabin", and your paragraph text looks to be "times new roman". Your titles of your individual blog posts is "Playfair Display".

View Best Answer >

Message 6 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square

Best Answer

Your site title is "Georgia", you site navigation text is "Cabin", and your paragraph text looks to be "times new roman". Your titles of your individual blog posts is "Playfair Display".

Message 6 of 5

Thank you so much. 

Message 6 of 5

@lydia @Adam 

Was curious about this,as I thought the question was also on the site header, "bright & golden". On review it loks like "Vijaya" to me. The "e" and "b" are distinctive, and not the fonts which may cover the other sections of the site.

And if you want it simply add it into the css/html.

Message 6 of 5

Thanks for the recommendation. I might try that out when I learn a little more HTML coding! 

Message 6 of 5