x

Cannot Get My Account Charged Correctly

I sent a note to support concerning changing my account which they did and appreciate it but now since they charged me the wrong amount I cannot get a response.

I had a full BUSINESS  account which was upgraded from PRO in December to BUSINESS on December 16th on my business partner's PayPal Account to the tune of 190.83 which topped it up to 300 a month.   In the last week I purchased a template from a developer and they suggested I get a temporary account and back it up and make changes there and did purchase a BUSINESS account which  I paid 35.00 for a month under my PayPal (or our business account).

I then asked if I could make the account that is on the BUSINESS Month one to PRO  and move my BUSINESS annual paid one to the other one.  RK Fischer Test - Business Annual -  RK Fischer to PRO.   I actually plan to use the PRO one for another site and having the old one there gives me a head start.  Instead of getting a bill for a PRO for 12 dollars a month I get another full bill for BUSINESS (which was already paid in DEC).for 300.00 a year.   

I sent a note asking why did I get charged this amount and a breakdown explanation as all I see is 300.00.  Now that my money is charged - I cannot get a response back from support - so saw someone was able to get a response here.

My only alternative is at this point is to refuse the payment in PayPal and write this explanation -but don't want to do that - all I want is a response telling me why I am being charged for two Business Accounts when it shows I have a PRO and a BUSINESS (and Business was paid on Dec 16 2016).   

Thank you in advance.

K Fischer

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Sorry for the trouble, @rkfischer. I've refunded the charge back to you and corrected the expiration date for your Business subscription (it should be valid to December this year). You should see that money back in 2 - 3 business days.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

Best Answer

Sorry for the trouble, @rkfischer. I've refunded the charge back to you and corrected the expiration date for your Business subscription (it should be valid to December this year). You should see that money back in 2 - 3 business days.

Message 2 of 4

@Adam - Thank you so very very much.  I have already received my refund notice from PayPal.

Thank you so very much again.

Message 3 of 4
Square

No problem! Glad to help. Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 4