x

Change the currency for paid plans

Hello, I want to upgrade to a paid plan, but the plans are given in US dollars, when I'm logged in. If I am not logged in, I can get access to the prices in my local currency.

Does anyone know how I can get to the right currency for my region?

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 42
41 REPLIES 41
Square

Which currency do you see when you are not logged in? GBP or EU? I can switch your account to one of those so you see the same.

Message 19 of 42

GBP please! I replied earlier, but I don't think it worked.
Message 19 of 42
Square

No problem - I've converted the currency of your account to GBP.

Message 19 of 42

Thanks! That worked and I've now signed up. I can't believe how painless it was!
Message 19 of 42
Square

That's great! I'm glad I could help. Smiley Happy

Message 19 of 42

Hi! I'm having the same problem, but my plan is showing up in GBP rather than USD. Can you please fix it so that I can pay for my plan in USD?

(I studied abraod in Europe and used my account over there, but it never changed back when I returned to the US.)

Message 19 of 42
Square

Thanks for posting, @pasta4ever. It looks like our support team was able to change that for you.

Message 19 of 42

Hi there,

My site, based in the UK, is coming up for renewal and I'd like to pay for it it GBP rather than USD. Cany you make that work for me too?

Thank you in advance.

Message 19 of 42
Square

I've updated your currency to GBP, @TenementCurtain. If you have any trouble feel free to post about it!

Message 19 of 42

i want to upgrade to plan but i live in india and it is coming in USD how can i pay in INR ???

please reply soon 

Message 19 of 42
Square

Hi there. It is not possible to pay in INR if you are trying to purchase services for your site. We apologize for any inconvenience. 

Message 19 of 42

Can you change my accounts from Euros to United States Dollars? Im trying to purchase an upgrade for my website but its in euros when it should be us dollars.

Message 19 of 42
Square

Hi @pnp You should be all set now. Please let us know if you still see Euros on your end. 

Message 19 of 42

Hi @Bernadette since I started using Weebly all my bills have been in British pounds but I really need to have the future and past payments appear in Euros in my invoices. I'm a Spanish freelancer and can't declare anything that isn't in Euros. Is there any way to change the currency on my bills?

Thanks

Message 19 of 42
Square

Thanks for reaching out, @JacquelineMins I'm checking to see if it's still possible for us to update this for you. 

Message 19 of 42

Hi, i want to upgrade my weebly account but the prizes are in dollar and i want it in euros.

Can you help me with yhis please?

Thankyou

Message 19 of 42

hello , can you help me please???

Message 19 of 42

Hi,

I'm having the same issue. The prices are coming up in euros but I need them to be in AUD?

Thanks

Message 21 of 42
Square

Can you refresh and try again, @sbarr? I updated the currency of your account to AUD.

Message 21 of 42

Can i have mine changed to Euro please?
Thank you

Message 43 of 42