x

Combined shipping on multiple items

Well, I finally made my first sale from my Weebly store! Yay!! Unfortunately, the customer bought two different items and it only charged shipping for one item. Boo!! So now I lose money if I don't want to lose a customer (I don't-not their fault). I just spent at least 2 hours going round and round in Weebly help reading about shipping - again. I thought I had this all straight. But apparently not.  All I wanted was to combine the weights on the two items and charge based on that. Is this impossible? I have put so much work into this store and am so disappointed. If I can't combine shipping, this won't work for me though. eBay gets it, why doesn't Weebly? IS there a workaround for this I'm missing?  
I appreciate anyone's help on this!
Thank you.
Rhonda at RK Gourd Creations

Rhonda L Porzadek
Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Hm.. it looks like the weights were combined. The wall clock is 1.2 lb and the gourd is 1lb. Is this correct? What is the shipping estimate you are getting when you try to purchase the label? 

View Best Answer >

Message 5 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

Hi @Ronni14 Congratulations on your first sale! I'm more than happy to help you out with your shipping questions. What is the name of the store, and is it the most recent order? Thanks!

Message 5 of 4

Hi Bernadette

Thank you, It was my first and only order of two items. My store is RK Gourd Creations. Thanks for your help. I have no idea what I did wrong in the shipping set up. But, it did not combine the shipping charges, only charged for the 2nd one she put in the cart.

@Bernadette wrote:

Hi @Ronni14 Congratulations on your first sale! I'm more than happy to help you out with your shipping questions. What is the name of the store, and is it the most recent order? Thanks!

Rhonda L Porzadek
Message 5 of 4
Square

Best Answer

Hm.. it looks like the weights were combined. The wall clock is 1.2 lb and the gourd is 1lb. Is this correct? What is the shipping estimate you are getting when you try to purchase the label? 

Message 5 of 4