x

Copy and paste Adsense code

I have been successfully approved by Google Adsense and been given a code to  copy and paste into the HTML of your page, "right after the <head> tag" Well, I don't see an HTML section on the site editor. Where can I enter this code?

12,213件の閲覧回数
メッセージ1/19
不適切なコンテンツを報告
18 返信
Square

You can add that code to Settings > SEO > Header Code. Anything added there is added to the header area of your site.

12,209件の閲覧回数
メッセージ2/19
不適切なコンテンツを報告

Thanks for the quick response. I have added it. I will wait 24 hours to see what happens. Thank you 

12,205件の閲覧回数
メッセージ3/19
不適切なコンテンツを報告

Did that work for you?

I am having the same issue..

10,703件の閲覧回数
メッセージ5/19
不適切なコンテンツを報告

If I already have something in the header code do I paste the google adsense code under it?

12,126件の閲覧回数
メッセージ5/19
不適切なコンテンツを報告
Square

Yes, just paste the code directly underneath that if it needs to go in the Header area.

12,125件の閲覧回数
メッセージ6/19
不適切なコンテンツを報告

Hi Adam,

my adwords campaign manager has given me some code to copy and paste to every page of my site.

this is his message below... where do I put this based on his request?

Please find the HTML code below to track invalid/fraudulent click activity on the website.

To place it successfully on the website, please:

1. Copy the code below
  2. Simply paste it just inside the closing "body" tag - </body> -. (Paste the code into same position on each page of your website.)
  3. Verify it by inspecting the element & making sure the changes have been saved & uploaded.

Thank you in advance!

Mick

10,489件の閲覧回数
メッセージ9/19
不適切なコンテンツを報告
Square

According to that you should put it in Settings > SEO > Footer Code, since that code is included right before the closing </body> tag.

10,484件の閲覧回数
メッセージ9/19
不適切なコンテンツを報告

Hello,

I had this same question only I added my code days ago and still do not Wave ads showing on my weebly site.  I purchased an upgrade so my site is hosted but still no ads and no site activity showing on my Adsense dashboard.  Today I set up ad units and still no ads showing on my site.  What am I doing wrong?

Adsense account: pub-7075599630960427

Email; thecommunityadvocatenetwork@gmail.com

10,447件の閲覧回数
メッセージ11/19
不適切なコンテンツを報告
Square

Which page should the ads display on @Dmitchell. Google can sometimes take up to 5 days or more to approve the ads. https://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us/articles/204198323-Add-Google-AdSense-to-a-Site

10,445件の閲覧回数
メッセージ11/19
不適切なコンテンツを報告

Hi I am using Weebly Starter and I have pasted the code under Settings>SEO>header but Google Adsense Still says I haven't. Thanks.
2,201件の閲覧回数
メッセージ17/19
不適切なコンテンツを報告
Square

I see a script tag that you added @SimonThabang, but usually there's a bit more code to go with that from what I've seen most people use. Is that the only code Google gave you to copy and paste?

2,196件の閲覧回数
メッセージ17/19
不適切なコンテンツを報告

Can i put lot script code in header sir ?
1,518件の閲覧回数
メッセージ17/19
不適切なコンテンツを報告
Square

Hi @Ahmadri 👋

Yes, you can enter the code under Settings > SEO > Header, or you can use the Embed Code element to place Adsense on a specific page of your site. 

1,503件の閲覧回数
メッセージ17/19
不適切なコンテンツを報告

if i enter code from some ads provider, will they all work?
1,500件の閲覧回数
メッセージ17/19
不適切なコンテンツを報告
Square

I'm not able to confirm that, but as long as the Adsense account is approved by Google, you will be able to display the content. 

1,497件の閲覧回数
メッセージ17/19
不適切なコンテンツを報告

Will the adsense code appear on all website pages automatically if we put it in Settings > SEO > Header Code?

2,130件の閲覧回数
メッセージ19/19
不適切なコンテンツを報告
Square

Hi @jdlaws84 Yes, I believe it will. You can also use the Embed Code element if the editor you have does not have an Adsense option in the builder panel. 

2,122件の閲覧回数
メッセージ19/19
不適切なコンテンツを報告

Can i put a Lot script to header ?
1,519件の閲覧回数
メッセージ20/19
不適切なコンテンツを報告