x

Could not Post

This morning I was trying to post an issue in the community.  I tried 3 or 4 times but was then ready to throw the computer out the window.

The first time I clicked on 'Post', only half of what I had typed in was showing up!  The second time (after re-typing everything), the same thing.  My last attempt gave me a blank screen.

Is this happening to anyone else, or did I wake up in the darn Twilight Zone?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Hey! 

That is very strange, and I haven't seen that issue myself. Please let me know if it happens again. In the meantime, I'll check with Lithium to see if they had any glitches.

Thanks,

Erin

Weebly Community Manager

Message 2 of 8

Me too!!!

Message 3 of 8

Hey there Faith! Sorry for the trouble. It looks like there are a few different issues here on this thread, so could you let us know the details you're seeing there?

Message 4 of 8

@Erin  As strange as it may be, it is STILL doing this to me!  I contacted someone in admin via message, and they told me to be sure I'm logged in.  Uh, yeah... that's definitely not the problem.

Message 5 of 8

Happens far too often that a posting will not post correctly. I have had to go in and "update" to get it to work sometimes hours after the fact.  Today (17 November), even that would not work. After 30 minutes, I finally got a "Blog" to show on facebook, but that would have to be opened to get the actual posting.  

Message 6 of 8

Happens far too often that a posting will not post correctly. I have had to go in and "update" to get it to work sometimes hours after the fact.  Today (17 November), even that would not work. After 30 minutes, I finally got a "Blog" to show on facebook, but that would have to be opened to get the actual posting.  

Message 7 of 8
Square

Just so I understand your issue correctly, you're having trouble getting a blog post to share to Facebook? 

Message 8 of 8