x

Customizing password protected landing page

Hello All,

I am wondering if there is a way to customize the password protected landing page when you have a general password on your website. For example if you want to pre-lauch and communicate, stay tuned or grand opening! etc.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square

Thanks for reaching out. It's not possible to do this, but you could create a "coming soon" splash page or home page that is public, and then password protect the rest of the pages. This could be tedious depending on the amount of pages you have. You could also password protect one of the pages, and then make the following pages subpages. Although, someone would still be able to view the subpages if they knew the exact page url. Just something to keep in mind. Smiley Happy 

Message 5 of 5

Is there any way to override the CSS?
I tried doing that from the Theme Customizer but it doesn't look like the Theme CSS applies on the "This area is password protected" page.

Message 5 of 5

I think the point of having a design  version of the password page is important because for example we are releasing a range of very rare mezcal from around the world, and only our members have access. As the Art Director, I want a password page that is branded and says welcome member, please enter your password to enter the site. 

At the moment it looks extremly average. and I think as weebly is a creativs platform it should allow for this. Please look into this. Kind regards

Lawrence.

Message 5 of 5

This would be fantastic because sometimes creating a website which is completely exclusive and password protected for members only, like parties and special products. Its actually something to me which is super important and I wish Weebly would do this.
Message 6 of 5