x

Domain and plan

I purchased a domain name today for my site www.wolfganghandwerk.ca.  It seems to be working fine. 

I'm not clear whether I also have to buy a plan?  What does the plan do that would be different than what I have now? 

Also, I noticed that if you buy a plan you get a free domain name, so, if I now buy a plan will I get a credit for the domain name that I just paid for? 

Thanks

Acappella

Tags (2)
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square

Here is a list our plans and features https://www.weebly.com/pricing. Depending on your needs you may benefit from an upgrade. If you do decide on a yearly plan we can either add the credit to your account before purchase or we can issue a partial refund for $19.95. Just let me know what you decide. 

Message 6 of 5

@Bernadette wrote:

Here is a list our plans and features https://www.weebly.com/pricing. Depending on your needs you may benefit from an upgrade. If you do decide on a yearly plan we can either add the credit to your account before purchase or we can issue a partial refund for $19.95. Just let me know what you decide. 

Thank you, this was helpful information.  When I go to that site and choose a plan, it asks me to "sign up" but I already have a weebly account.  Do I have to create new sign-in credentials to add a plan to my account? 

Message 6 of 5

@Acappella wrote:

Thank you, this was helpful information.  When I go to that site and choose a plan, it asks me to "sign up" but I already have a weebly account.  Do I have to create new sign-in credentials to add a plan to my account? 

It's OK I figured that part out and paid for the plan.  Now how do I get credit for the domain name that I already purchased?  I tried to choose that as my "free" domain name, but of course it's showing that it's unavailable. 

Message 6 of 5
Square

The discount for one year is actually applied during checkout. Go to the Domains tab and click the button to register a domain; you'll see it applied there.

Message 6 of 5