x

How Do I Add Multiple Google Analytics Goals to My Website?

My agency recently acquired a new client who uses Weebly. We created new pages fpr the website, and we want to implement several GA goals to gauge their level of success. These goals are meant to trigger whenever a visitor performs specific actions at selected areas of the page. However, our developers informed us that it isn't possible to assign a unique ID or class for blocks of text/links/etc.Our developers aren't too familiar with this CMS or it's functionality, so i'm not sure how reliable their analysis is. 

Is there an experienced Weebly web developer who can confirm this; or is there someone who can suggest alternatives? Much appreciated. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

You'd probably need to hand-code the blocks or elements in the Embed Code element in order to add the tags that Google needs. Depending on the element it might not be a big deal, but it could be trickier with some of them.

Message 5 of 4

Hi Adam, 

Thanks for taking the time to respond. Weebly isn't our forte; do you know anyone you can refer us to that might know how to help? 

-John

Message 5 of 4
Square

Hi @HIllview There may be someone on our community that can help you out with that, but I would suggest checking here as well. https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Analytics-Solutions/ct-p/Google_Analytics#

Message 5 of 4