x

Problems with chrome

Hi, I checked my website today, 29 june, and using the chrome browser the drop down menus don't work, one of hte header pictures is badly positioned and the line at the bottom of the page is now halfway through my home page. I've had a lot of publicity at the moment so people actually looking at my site. Works fine on android.

Help, any suggestions please.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

@seabadger

What is the url of your website so we can take a look?

Message 6 of 5

Thanks, I'm just up, it;s   sanssacados.fr   The problems are still there this morning. I tried a different theme last night, but the drop down menus still don't work so I went back to the old theme. It was running smoothly on Chrome and on my android phone before all this.

Message 6 of 5

I've tried 2 different themes, cleaned caches and looked, but still no lists appear on drop down menus. Nothing from Weebly which is disappointing. I had an article about our business in the Financial Times last weeken so the website not working makes me look a right plonker.

Can anyone suggest anything I could do?

Message 6 of 5

Solved.  I am running Privacy Badger extension and this started causing the problem yesterday. It was fine before nd I've been running this extension for ages.

Message 6 of 5